Columbia, MD, United States
Here’s what you do
- Be passionate about pixels. Work with UX and product management to build a superbly functional and elegant user experience.
- Develop dynamic interfaces that work across multiple browser types and also play nicely with mobile devices.
- Sprint with your team members in agile mode, knocking out tasks and bugs while always looking out for places to streamline the code base.
- Dive into customer issues when needed to an excellent customer experience.
You need to know this
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A thirst to develop compelling user interfaces for web applications
- A foundation in object oriented programming, MVC and other design patterns
- An understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and integration testing
- Knowledge of a chunk of our technology stack including AJAX, ExtJS, HTML, CSS, Sencha Touch, JSON, Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility and why it matters
Some other great things to know
- SQL – we use Oracle
- Data visualization of varying complexity
- Mobile development applications and frameworks
What does BoxTone do?
Enterprise mobility represents one of the hottest IT waves of the last decade - and BoxTone is at its center! Our software enables enterprises and government agencies to secure, manage and support the millions of Apple, Android, BlackBerry and other mobile devices that are hitting corporate networks worldwide. Over 400 of the largest companies in the US trust BoxTone to fully mobilize their businesses, helping to make us one of the most exciting software companies in the Mid-Atlantic!
- Experience the thrill of working in the rapidly changing, cutting edge field of mobile technology
- Collaborate with a close knit, fun loving team of experts
- Develop a refined and highly sought after technical skill set
- Enjoy excellent benefits including a competitive vacation package, health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, life insurance, 401K, tuition assistance, and ongoing training
- Spend your days in a comfortable and progressive environment where team members are respected for their contributions and encouraged to tackle new challenges