Location: Mountain View, CA, United States
The Senior Solutions Architect will provide support to the BoxTone sales team by acting as resource for technical expertise. This individual's main responsibilities will include architecting mobility solutions, leading technical sales presentations, and building strong customer relationships. This individual must be able to identify all technical requirements around feature, architecture, and product with the account resulting in a deployable BoxTone solution. The candidate must proficient with installing and configuring server based software that utilizes web applications, databases, and networking technologies. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant technical experience ideally with an emphasis on mobility and/or systems monitoring products.
- A expert technical resource to the sales team and technical lead on major sales opportunities
- Design and architect product solutions
- Managing mobility system infrastructure.
- Managing critical issues, regularly communicating with customers, training on product features and providing on call support.
- Design and present solution architecture that meets the customers’ needs
- Design and develop customer back office server scripts and portals based on customers’ needs.
- Work with accounts on setting deployment methodologies using BoxTone’s product.
- Work directly with the Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements.
- Effectively interact with internal engineering teams to scope out and provide solutions to complex technical issues for highly visible account opportunities.
- Evangelize BoxTone’s solutions
- Provide domain expertise to assist in closing business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008)
- Strong knowledge and technical competence in messaging architecture
- Sound understanding of network systems (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN’s)
- Sound understanding of web applications and their architecture and design
- Sound understanding of SQL databases (MS-SQL, mySQL, Oracle, postgres)
- Sound understanding of mobile device platforms such as Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Mobile
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following area's of specialization: Mobile Devices, Enterprise Messaging, Active Directory, Databases, or Network Security.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, start-up environment